AIIMS B.Sc Counselling 2017, AIIMS B.Sc Para Medical & Nursing Admission Seat Allotment 2017, AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Counselling Schedule Process
All Indian Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) will organize the entrance examination for the admission in the course of B.sc Para Medical & Nursing for the session of 2017. All Indian Institute of Medical Sciences conducts the entrance examination for admission into various B.Sc. Courses for session 2017-18. Admission seat allotment will proceed on basis of AIIMS B.Sc Result 2017. All candidates can get the mediatory details of AIIMS B.Sc. Admissions like AIIMS B.Sc counselling procedure, eligibility criteria, seat allotment process etc from below.
AIIMS offer following Undergraduate programs:
- B.Sc. (HONS) Para Medical
- B.Sc. Nursing (post basic)
- B.Sc. Nursing
AIIMS B.Sc Hons/Nursing Admissions 2017
Candidates who are interested in pursuing their education in the prestigious institution of AIIMS must be passed the entrance examination of AIIMS and then apply for AIIMS B.sc Para Medical & Nursing Counselling 2017. The admission in all the seven institutions of AIIMS will depend on the performance of the candidates in the examination conducted by AIIMS.
B.Sc. Nursing (post basic) 2017 will be applicable to AIIMS of New Delhi only.
AIIMS B.Sc Counselling Schedule 2017
Important Dates for AIIMS B.Sc. Para Medical and Nursing 2017
- B.Sc. (HONS) Para Medical 2017
- Entrance Examination of AIIMS B.Sc. Para Medical: 10th June 2017 (Saturday)
- Declaration of Result: 20th June 2017 (Tuesday)
- 1st round of counselling of AIIMS B.Sc. Para Medical: 1st July 2017 (Saturday)
- 2nd round of counselling of AIIMS B.Sc. Para Medical: 11th July 2017 (Tuesday)
- Open Counselling: 19th September 2017 (Tuesday)
- B.Sc. Nursing (post basic) 2017
- Entrance Examination of AIIMS B.Sc. Nursing (post basic): 10th June 2017 (Saturday)
- Declaration of Result (Stage 1): 20th June 2017 (Tuesday)
- Personnel Assessment: 23rd June, 2017 (Friday)
- Result notification: 28th June 2017 (Wednesday)
- B.Sc. (HONS) Nursing 2017
- Entrance Examination of AIIMS B.Sc. (HONS) Nursing: 18th June 2017 (Sunday)
- Declaration of Result: 22nd June 2017 (Thursday)
- 1st round of counselling: 18th, 19th & 20th July 2017 (Tuesday-Thursday)
- 2nd round of counselling: 21st August 2017 (Friday)
- Open Counselling of AIIMS B.Sc. (HONS) Nursing: 27th September 2017 (Wednesday)
Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS B.Sc Counselling 2017
- B.Sc. Nursing (Post Basic)
- The candidate must successfully have passed the Senior Secondary examinations from the recognized Board of Education.
- Diploma in General Nursing from the institution which was verified by the Indian Nursing Council
- The candidate must have registration as a nurse, registered midwife or registered nurse under the registration of the State Nursing Council.
- In the case of nurses who are males, they must have training in one of the following subject:
- Orthopedic Nursing
- Cancer Nursing
- Community Health Nursing
- Neurological and Neuro Surgical Nursing
- Psychiatric Nursing
- TB Nursing
- Leprosy Nursing
- Ophthalmic Nursing
- O.T. Techniques
- B.Sc. (HONS) Nursing
- Candidate must have secured the aggregate marks of 55 % in the case of general category. But in the case of Reserved category, the aggregate marks obtained must be 45%.
- B.Sc. Nursing
- In the Bachelor of Nursing, only female candidates are eligible for all the institutions of AIIMS.
- Candidates who are pursuing the examinations of senior secondary classes are also eligible to give the examinations of AIIMS B.Sc. Nursing.
Ask you query here below in comment related to this article. Thanks to being with us.