AIIMS MBBS Paper Analysis 2017 – AIIMS MBBS 28th May 2017 Paper Analysis, Exam Review/ Question Paper
AIIMS conducts a yearly exam for the entry of medical aspirants for the MBBS course. All India Institute of Medical Science is formally known as AIIMS. Generally, MBBS is elaborated as the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery. The Latin Full Form of MBBS is Medicinae Baccalaureus Baccalaureus Chirugiae. People who wish to enter the medical profession are officially awarded the undergraduate degree awarded from medical schools or universities to enter the medical profession.
AIIMS MBBS 2017 Entrance is conducted as a national level entrance test. For the year 2017, AIIMS Board has conducted the test for MBBS admission on the 28th of May 2017. Due to a large number of participants in this annual and national level test, around 75,000, the entrance exam is conducted in two shifts, i.e. Morning and Evening. Over 650 seats are up for grabs for the medical aspirants through this exam. There are 4 unique Sets of question papers designed overall. In this piece, we are providing the participants all the essential details regarding the AIIMS MBBS 28th May 2017 Paper Analysis 2017 Exam Review. Do read till the end to know more.
AIIMS MBBS Paper Analysis 2017 Section-Wise
The AIIMS MBBS 28th May 2017 Question Paper consists of
- A total of 200 questions.
- These 200 questions are divided into 4 sections.
- Physics, Chemistry and Biology section has 60 questions.
- 20 questions are dedicated to General Knowledge.
- 1 Mark will be awarded for every correct answer.
- There is a negative marking in AIIMS-MBBS. 1/3 Marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
General Knowledge –
The questions asked in this section are mainly based on the current affairs. The current affairs are from the topics like government schemes and the person in news. The difficulty level is always expected to be easy in General Knowledge.
AIIMS-MBBS questions are a blend of both theoretical and numerical type. The topics from the questions are formed are –
- General Physics
- Properties of Matter
- Heat & Thermodynamics
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Oscillations & Waves
- Modern Physics Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
Mainly chemistry questions are theoretical. Candidates with a good preparation don’t face any major problems in attempting these questions. The topics for the formulation of the questions are –
- Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- States of Matter
- Chemical Energetics and Thermodynamics
- Chemical Kinetics
- Chemistry of Representative Elements
- Coordination Chemistry and Organo-Metallics
- Basic Concepts of Organic Chemistry
- Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen and Nitrogen
- Atomic Structure and Chemical Bonding
- Biomolecules and Biological Processes
This section contains questions which are direct and easy to score. The topics are –
- General Biology
- Animal Kingdom
- Structural Organization in Animal Tissue
- Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Plant Kingdom
- Plant Physiology
- Plant Reproduction
- Economic Botany
AIIMS MBBS Paper Review 2017
Going by the previous year question papers for AIIMS-MBBS Question Paper of yester years. Every correct answer gets the candidate 1 mark. However, the AIIMS-MBBS entrance exams follow a negative marking system. 1/3 marks are deducted for an incorrect answer. The AIIMS-MBBS 2017 cut-off marks are based on percentile. The percentile system follows a reservation category based system. As per reservation General, No Creamy Layer and SC/ST as 50, 45 and 40 respectively. Each new AIIMS has 100 seats whereas AIIMS Delhi has 72 seats.
We wish all the participant of AIIMS-MBBS 2017 Entrance Exam. Keep following us to know more about AIIMS MBBS Paper Analysis 2017 & Exam Review.