AIIMS MBBS Result 2017 Score/ Rank Card, AIIMS Cut Off Marks, Results Declare Date
For the year 2017, AIIMS Board has conducted the test for MBBS admission on the 28th of May 2017. Over 650 seats are up for grabs for the medical aspirants through this exam. Due to a large number of participants in this annual and national level test, the entrance exam is conducted in two shifts, i.e. Morning and Evening. AIIMS conducts a yearly exam for the entry of medical aspirants for the MBBS course. All India Institute of Medical Science is formally known as AIIMS. People who wish to enter the medical profession are officially awarded the undergraduate degree awarded from medical schools or universities to enter the medical profession.
The Latin Full Form of MBBS is Medicinae Baccalaureus Baccalaureus Chirugiae. Generally, MBBS is elaborated as the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery. AIIMS MBBS 2017 Entrance is conducted as a national level entrance test. There are 4 unique Sets of question papers designed overall. In this piece, we are providing the participants all the essential details regarding the AIIMS MBBS Result 2017 and AIIMS MBBS Cut Off marks. Do read till the end to know more.
AIIMS MBBS Result 2017
After the AIIMS MBBS entrance exam are held, the students are very keen to know their result. AIIMS MBBS Result 2017 Rank Wise will be combined with the student’s AIR (All India Rank), name, roll no, category, and the date of counselling. The AIR will be prepared on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the AIIMS MBBS exam 2017 and his scorecard in the test.
How to Check AIIMS MBBS Result 2017
The official answer key for AIIMS MBBS 2017 will be out after a week of the entrance exam for AIIMS. Students can check their performance even before the results are out. Still, for those who only like to check the official thing, we provide you with the detailed procedure to check your AIIMS MBBS Result 2017.
- Log on to the official website of AIIMS MBBS entrance exam organizing body. i.e. www.aiimsedu.in.
- Navigate to AIIMS MBBS Result 2017 link or something similar.
- As soon as the candidate clicks on the link a pdf is generated depicting the result of the candidate.
- The AIIMS MBBS Result 2017 contains the candidate’s name, roll no, rank and percentile score.
- We strongly advise the candidates to download the PDF and take a print out of their result. The printout of AIIMS MBBS Result 2017 can be used for future reference as well.
AIIMS MBBS 2017 Cut Off Marks
AIIMS MBBS 2017 Cut off Marks List will be out in June 2017. Cut off Marks for AIIMS MBBS 2017 is composed of the minimum marks attained by the eligible candidates for Admission in AIIMS. The AIIMS MBBS 2017 Cut off Marks are declared only after the AIIMS MBBS Result 2017. The determining factors for AIIMS MBBS Cut off Marks 2017 will be –
- The level of the difficulty of AIIMS MBBS 2017 Question paper.
- Cut-off of previous years, just to get a rough idea as to where the cut off will go at that time.
- The candidates own performance.
- The number of seats available for the candidates.
- The category of reservation. Applicable with relevance.
There is a total of 7 AIIMS in India. Each AIIMS prepares its own list for cut off. The counselling will be held for the students who have cleared the AIIMS MBBS 2017 Cut off Marks. This will also depend on the candidates AIIMS MBBS Merit List Rank. To derive the percentile for the merit list, normalization procedure is followed by the AIIMS entrance exam organizing board.