AIIMS PG 2017 Counselling Schedule for MD MS M.Ch DM MDS Seat Allotment, AIIMS PG Open Counselling dates, AIIMS PG Round 1st, 2nd, 3rd Process & Instructions
All India Institute of Medical Science is an autonomous body which was established in the year 1956. AIIMS conducts various entrance examinations for the admission in the courses of MD/MS/MDS/DM/M.CH programs. Usually, the entrance examination is conducted two times in a year that for January Session and July Session. Rank card issued after AIIMS PG Result will be necessary for AIIMS PG counselling 2017. Get here AIIMS PG Seat Allotment 2017 complete details below.
AIIMS PG Counselling Schedule 2017
Schedule of AIIMS PG Counselling 2017 dates Round 1, 2, 3 for MD, MS, M.Ch, DM and MDS admission. (July Session)
|Beginning of Online registration||September 06, 2016|
|Last date for applying online registration||September 26, 2016|
|Date for checking the status of form of application||October 06, 2016|
|Download of Admit card||October 24, 2016|
|Examination date||November 13, 2016|
|Announcement of result||November 19, 2016|
|Round 1 of AIIMS PG counselling 2017||December 14, 2016|
|Round 2 of AIIMS PG counselling 2017||December 22, 2016|
|Open counselling for AIIMS PG||February 21, 2017|
Schedule of AIIMS PG (MD MS M.Ch DM MDS) Counselling 2017 dates Round 1, 2, 3 (JULY SESSION)
|Round 1 of AIIMS PG counselling 2017||June 05, 2017|
|Round 2 of AIIMS PG counselling 2017||June 13, 2017|
|Round 3 of AIIMS PG counselling 2017||August 24, 2017|
AIIMS PG 2017 Counselling Instructions
Instructions for the open counselling of AIIMS PG 2017
- The updated seat of vacant seats for open counselling in AIIMS PG program 2017 will be on the official website by February 14, 2017. The information will be updated by the evening at 05:00 PM.
- The registration will be open on February 16, 2017, and will be closed on February 19, 2017
- Minimum cut off marks required for the open counselling AIIMS PG 2017 is 50 percentiles.
- The candidate will register himself/herself on the official website of AIIMS.
- The candidate has to select the course under the heading of ACADEMIC COURSES and then goes for the process of registration.
- During the registration, the candidate will enter his ID number and password to login into the page.
- After logging, ‘my page’ will be open, where he will look for the option of open counselling and will click on it for the registration process.
- The candidate will take the hard copy of the registration slip.
- After that, the candidate will report for the open counselling on the scheduled time and date. The candidate must bring all of it original documents along with the photocopies for the process of verification.
- It is important to carry the registration slip of open counselling at the counselling centre because, without the registration slip, the candidate will not be allowed to attend the open counselling of AIIMS PG 2017.
Required Documents for Verification
Requirement of documents at the time of ROUND 1, ROUND 2 and OPEN counselling. if any candidate could able to submit any of the below documents then he/ she can face problem in their admission. Additionally, No forge documents will be accepted!
- Certificate of Class X
- Certificate of Class XII
- Mark sheet of MBBS / BDS
- Degree of MBBS / BDS
- Admit card of AIIMS PG 2017
- Counselling call letter of AIIMS PG 2017
- Certificate of internship
- Certificate of permanent Medical Registration
Selected candidates should download their AIIMS PG counselling call letter (with Appendix I & II) from the AIIMS website www.aiimsexams.org
AIIMS PG 2017 Open Counselling Round
If any MD/MS seats remain vacant after AIIMS PG Counselling 2017 including surrendered/resigned or cancelled, then an open counselling round for AIIMS PG Admission 2017 will be held on 24th August 2017. The list/table of eligible aspirants for open seat allocation round will be published on official website very soon.
You can see a comment box here below to solve you queries related to AIIMS Counselling, so comment without any hesitation. We advise keeping visit here regularly for lots of new information related to counselling, Admission and Entrance Examinations.