AP ECET Counselling 2017 – APECET 1st 2nd Seat Allotment Dates, Web based Counselling Procedure & Required Documents
The entrance examination of AP ECET 2017 has conducted on 3rd May 2017. This year Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University has conducted the AP ECET 2017 on the behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education. The candidates who have appeared in the state level entrance examination are waiting for the AP ECET Result 2017. After the declaration of the AP ECET Result 2017, the candidates will be called for the further process of admission on the basis of merit list.
The candidates will be called for the AP ECET Counselling 2017 on the basis of their ranks secured in the AP ECET 2017. As a large number of candidates have participated in the exam, only few will be able to get the admission in the engineering college. The candidates have given their best in the entrance exam to get selected for the AP ECET Counselling 2017. Only those candidates will be able to attend the AP ECET Counselling 2017 who will be able to qualify the AP ECET 2017.
AP ECET Counselling 2017
It is the important point to be noted that the candidate should attend the AP ECET Counselling 2017 in person as per the scheduled time of the frame. Only those candidates will be allowed to attend the AP ECET Counselling 2017 who have attained the valid marks in the AP ECET 2017 and meet the criteria of cut off marks. During the process of counselling, all the candidates have to show the original documents along with the attested copies.
AP ECET 2017 Counselling procedure
- The council of AP ECET Counselling 2017 issues the call letters to all the candidates who have cleared the KLUEEE 2017 and have attained the minimum cut off marks.
- Dispatch of call letters of AP ECET Counselling 2017.
- After receiving the call letters which will include the information and schedule of AP ECET 2017, the candidates must report at the venue of counselling on scheduled time and date.
- It is compulsory for the candidates to attend the counselling with all the required documents.
Required documents for AP ECET Counselling 2017
At the time of counselling of AP ECET 2017, the candidates have to show the following documents:
- Call letter of AP ECET Counselling letter.
- Marksheet of senior secondary class.
- Certificate of Senior Secondary Class.
- Admit card of AP ECET 2017.
- Rank card of AP ECET 2017.
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Caste Certificate (it is required in the case if the seat is to be claimed on the reserved category)
- Other certificates like sports certificate, NCC certificate
- Passport size photographs
AP ECET Seat Allotment 2017
The candidates who will be selected for the AP ECET Seat Allotment 2017 will get the seat allocation during the session of counselling only. AP ECET web based counselling and AP ECET seat allotment 2017 is expected to be done in the month of June 2017. AP ECET seat allotment 2017 will be done after the declaration of the AP ECET Result 2017.