ATMA Paper Analysis 2017, AIMS ATMA Paper Review 2017 Question Paper Solution
Association of Indian Management School is formally known as AIMS. ATMA’s full form is AIMS Test for Management Admission. This entrance exam is conducted by the Association of Indian Management School or AIMS. The AIMS ATMA 2017 is conducted for the students to be eligible to get an admission into the M.B.A., PGDM, PGDBA, M.C.A., etc. courses. AIMS ATMA is a national-level entrance exam. Therefore, the selected candidates will only be eligible to get an admission into all the party Universities and their affiliated colleges. However, this can change if prescribed otherwise by the organizing or any other relevant authority. In this article, we will provide the interested candidates all the necessary details regarding AIMS ATMA Paper Analysis 2017, AIMS ATMA 2017 Paper Analysis, etc. Do read this piece till the end to have a complete knowledge regarding AIMS ATMA Paper Analysis 2017.
ATMA Paper Analysis 2017
The overall structure of the ATMA exam was in line with the previous papers and didn’t vary much. ATMA Paper 2017 had 6 Sections. Each section had 30 questions. Even the overall difficulty level of the ATMA Question Paper 2017 was the same as the previous year papers. Cautious selection of questions to answer will be the best way for the candidates to maximise their score. ATMA 2017 Paper has negative marking like its predecessors. The candidate is awarded 1 Mark for the right answer. However, 0.25 marks are deducted for every wrong answer. But no marks are deducted or provided for a question left unanswered by the candidate.ATMA 2017 Answer Key – Check here
AIMS ATMA Paper Review 2017
We have analyzed the AIMS ATMA 2017 Paper Review section wise. Below is our assessment of the paper, do have a look.
Analytical Reasoning – Sections 1 and 2
This section included a mixture of Logical Reasoning and Verbal Reasoning questions. There were 30 questions each on the analytical reasoning in these 2 sections. The level of difficulty of both sections was easy to medium. Sections 1 had Data sufficiency, Arrangements, Puzzles, Syllogisms and Analogies based questions.
Verbal Reasoning questions in section I included
- 1 question on Course of Action
- 3 Syllogisms questions
- 3 Analogies questions
- 2 Statement Assumption question.
- 3 Probably/Definitely True/False questions
- 2 Statement/Inference questions and
- 2 Statement/Conclusion questions
- Apart from all the above-mentioned topics, Section 2 had questions on some Visual Reasoning as well.
Verbal Reasoning questions in Section II included
- 1 Probably/Definitely True/False question,
- 3 Analogies and 4 Syllogisms.
- 2 Implicit meaning questions.
- Around 6 questions were on matching the question string with the options.
- 4 Statement/Inference questions,
- 4 Statement/Conclusion questions.
Quantitative Ability – Sections 3 and 4
Both the sections of Quantitative Ability had 30 questions each. Mainly there were similar types of questions.
- Section 3 had questions on Arithmetic.
- Section 4 had the questions on Numbers.
- In each section, there were two sets of total 6 questions on Data Interpretation.
Verbal Ability – Sections 5 and 6
There were 2 sections on Verbal Ability had only one RC passage and had more questions on Grammar.
- 17 Fill in the Blanks.
- Half of them were vocabulary-based. Some were on tense forms and the rest were grammar based.
- There were 4 on Correct Statement, 1 on Incorrect Statement, and 2 questions on synonyms.
- There was 1 Reading Comprehension passage with 6 questions.
- Section 6
- There were 2 on Incorrect Statement, 6 on Correct Statement, and 6 questions on synonyms.
- There was 16 Fill in the Blanks based on articles which were easy, prepositions, and tense forms of verbs.