Bihar BCECE Admit Card 2017 Hall Ticket/ Call Letter/ Permission Letter/ Identity Card Download
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examinations, or BCECE as it is generally referred to, is a state level entrance test. This entrance test is organized within the state of Bihar. BCECE Test is conducted by the BCECE Board. PCM and PCB are the two subject groups in which the students can appear for BCECE Entrance Exam. BCECE Entrance Exam is held for admission to agriculture, pharmacy, medical and engineering colleges in Bihar.
This article will give all the essential information to the interested students regarding BCECE Admit Card 2017, BCECE Hall Ticket 2017, BCECE Call Letter Download, etc.
BCECE Admit Card 2017
The Bihar BCECE Admit Card 2017 will be issued by the BCECE Board. The BCECE 2017 will be conducted in an offline mode. Only the eligible candidates will be issued the admit card for BCECE 2017. In order to download the BCECE 2017 Admit Card, the candidate needs to do the following –
- · Note down the application number generated by the system after the completion of the registration procedure. · Visit the official portal of the organizing authority – www.bceceboard.com.
- · Navigate for BCECE 2017 Admit Card or something similar and click on it to open.
- · Enter your application number and date of birth on the page generated.
- · The admit card of the candidate is generated.
- · Take a print out of the admit card. No candidate will be allowed to appear in the BCECE 2017 without his or her Admit Card.
The date of issuing of the admit card for BCECE 2017, as per the latest information from BCECE, Board will be notified soon. The candidates are strongly advised to take the print outs of their BCECE Admit Card 2017 as soon as possible and not to wait for the last date. This is because you never know when the site can stop working, no electricity etc.
Eligibility Criteria for BCECE 2017 Admit Card
The eligibility requirements to get BCECE Admit Card 2017 are same as the eligibility criteria to appear for BCECE Board 2017. Those are –
- The candidate must have passed 12th class with chemistry, physics, and biology/mathematics.
- The 12th mentioned above must be done from a recognized institute.
- The minimum marks secured by the student doing 12th must be minimum 55% (50% for the SC/ST students).
- Candidate must be a permanent resident of Bihar, i.e. domicile of Bihar.
- There’s no fixed age limit for the candidates to appear in BCECE Examination 2017.
BCECE Hall Ticket 2017
BCECE Hall Ticket 2017 and BCECE Admit Card are the same. The BCECE Admit Card 2017 has all the necessary details regarding the candidate. Therefore, it is very important to carry it at the time of BCECE 2017 Examination Date June 18th 2017. Also, the candidates are advised to carry another ID proof for emergency times. Download BCECE Hall Ticket 2017 from the official BCECE, Board portal now.
BCECE Call Letter 2017 Permission Letter
Unlike earlier where all the forms were filled online, BCECE Registration 2017 can be done Online. That has made it easy for the BCECE, Board too. Now they don’t need to post each BCECE Admit Card/Call Letter/Hall Ticket 2017. Many times this lead to misplacement of the card etc. Today the candidate only needs to visit the official website of the organizing authority and click to get their BCECE Admit Card/Call Letter/Permission Letter 2017.
We wish all the interested candidate all the very best for Bihar BCECE Admit Card 2017. The BCECE Hall Ticket and call letter download process is explained fully in the article above.