BCECE Counselling 2017, Seat Allotment List, Allocation Letter & Schedule, Procedure
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examinations, or BCECE as it is generally referred to, is a state level entrance test. This entrance test is organized within the state of Bihar. BCECE Test is conducted by the BCECE Board. PCM and PCB are the two subject groups in which the students can appear for BCECE Entrance Exam. BCECE Entrance Exam is held for admission to agriculture, pharmacy, medical and engineering colleges in Bihar.
BCECE Counselling 2017
This article will give all the essential information to the interested students regarding BCECE Counselling 2017, BCECE Counselling Process, Schedule, Counselling Call Letter 2017, etc.
BCECE 2017 counselling procedure
The BCECE Counselling Process 2017 takes place in 6 stages.
Stage 1 – Online Registration
The online registration requires the student to enter the following details.
- BCECE Roll Number,
- Date of Birth,
- Father’s Name,
- Address for contact,
- Mobile number
- And Security Question.
Stage 2 – Locking of Choices/ Option Entry Online
Once the registration is complete, the following options will be displayed for the candidates to choose and lock.
- Registration Details
- Available Choices
- Fill Choices
- Display Filled Choices
- Change password
Stage 3 – Seat Allotment (Provisional)
The candidate will be issued a provisional seat allotment letter and BCECE 2017 counselling venue. Provisional seat allotment letter must be printed by the candidates.
Stage 4 – Verification of Handwriting
To ensure the authenticity of candidates, a specimen of their handwriting is taken. The specimen is then compared with candidate’s handwriting on OMR answer sheets.
Stage 5 – Seat Allotment (Final)
Now the candidate needs to login to check their final seat allotment and admission to allotted college. The candidates need to take a printout of the final seat allotment letter and participate in document verification process at the specified venue.
Stage 6 – Verification of Document and Admission
The candidates now only needs to visit the allotted college and verify their official documents and get an admission.
BCECE Counselling Required Documents for Verification
- Hall Ticket, Marks Sheet and Passing Certificate of 10th standard
- Hall Ticket, Marks Sheet and Passing Certificate of 12th standard
- Final BCECE 2017 Seat Allotment Letter
- Counselling Call Letter of BCECE 2017
- BCECE 2017 Admit Card for Stage 1 and 2
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Medical Certificate as specified
- 6 photographs (identical/matching to the photographs used in BCECE 2017 Online Application)
Eligibility Criteria for BCECE Counselling 2017
The eligibility requirements to get BCECE Admit Card 2017 are same as the eligibility criteria to appear for BCECE Board 2017. Those are –
- The candidate must have passed 12th class with chemistry, physics, and biology/mathematics.
- The 12th mentioned above must be done from a recognized institute.
- The minimum marks secured by the student doing 12th must be minimum 55% (50% for the SC/ST students).
- Candidate must be a permanent resident of Bihar, i.e. domicile of Bihar.
- There’s no fixed age limit for the candidates to appear in BCECE Examination 2017.
- The candidates need to score a minimum number of marks to be eligible for an admission into colleges.
- All the colleges are affiliated to BCECE Board.
BCECE Call Letter 2017
Unlike earlier where all the forms were filled offline, BCECE Registration 2017 can only be done Online. That has made it easy for the BCECE, Board too. Now they don’t need to post each BCECE Admit Card/Call Letter/Hall Ticket 2017. Many times this lead to misplacement of the card etc. Today the candidate only needs to visit the official website of the organizing authority and click to get their BCECE Admit Card/Call Letter/Hall Ticket 2017.BCECE 2017 Further Details