CETPPMC 2017 Application Form Apply Procedure, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Exam Pattern & Date
The CETPPMC exam 2017 will be conducted by Pondicherry Linguistic and Religious Minority Medical and Dental College Association in the form of a Common Entrance Test for admission students in Pondicherry Private Medical/Dental Colleges. The interested students can apply for this exam by submitting an application form and by making the payment for the test only available in the online mode. The following article is dedicated to guiding the aspirants about the various issues pertaining to CETPPMC 2017 Exam.
Institutions participating: Below are the names of some institutions that are taking part in the examination and will be accepting the scores scored by a candidate in CETPPMC 2017 examples while granting admission to their respective institutes:-
- Pondicherry Institute of Medical Sciences
- Sri Manakula Vinayagar Medical College & Hospital
- Sri Venkateswara Medical College Hospital & Research Centers
- Mahe Institute of Dental Sciences & Hospital
- Sri Venkateshwaraa Dental College in Pondicherry.
|Events Related to CET PPMC 2017 Exam||Improtant Event of CETPPMC 2017 Dates|
|Starting of CETPPMC registrations via application forms||5 April 2017|
|Final date for registrations via CETPPMC application forms||22 May 2017|
|Issuing of admit cards||30 May 2017|
|Date for examination||5 June 2017|
|Declaration of results||11 June 2017|
*The commencement date for counsellings is from the 4th week of June 2017.
*Dates are tentative and based on previous year trends and subject to change.
CETPPMC 2017 Eligibility Criteria
There are some parameters which every candidate is required to fulfil if they want to sit in CETPPMC Exam 2017. A candidate, if found not fulfilling the conditions mentioned below will not be allowed to sit for the exam. So some of these parameters set by the conducting authority are as follows:
- An applicant has to be Indian Citizen only.
- An applicant must have achieved the age of at least Seventeen years.
- An applicant must have passed the Higher Senior Secondary Exam from Tamil Nadu Board.
- Aspirants belonging to UR category need to secure at least 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English whereas SC/ST and other reserved categories candidates need to secure at least 40% aggregate marks.
- UR category students will have only one attempt whereas other reserves categories can attempt the examples two times.
CETPPMC 2017 Application Apply Procedure
Every aspirant who is willing to give CETPPMC exam 2017 will have to fill the CETPPMC Application Form and pay the registration fees. The candidates need to do the following to fill their application forms:
- The applicants must first visit the official website of CET PPMC examples 2017 which is www.smvmch.ac.in.
- The applicants must then look in “What’s new” options and then click on “full application form for CET PPMC 2017 ” and then fill the application form carefully with correct details.
- Then the applicants must attach the passport size photo and a digital signature where ever he is required to do as perfect the form.
- The applicants will have to then pay Rs. 1000/- via debit card / credit card / net banking.
- If the applicants want to pay offline then they are supposed to pay Rs. 1050/- through demand draft
- The applicants are requested to get a printed out copy of their application from once they duly filled it. A confirmation email will be sent to applicants in their registered email ID which will have their registration number and Password.
CETPPMC 2017 Exam Pattern
CETPPMC Entrance Examination will be a common entrance test and it is necessary for the aspirants to know the syllabus before they can proceed with their preparations. So following is a brief insight into the syllabus and exam pattern for CETPPMC 2017
- The exam duration will be 2 hours
- The examination consists of 2 papers which have MCQ type questions.
- PAPER -I will have questions from Physics and Chemistry.
- PAPER -II will have questions from Biology.
Sri Venkateshwaraa Medical College and Research Centre
Pondy.-Villupuram Main Road
Ariyur, Pondicherry 605 102.
Ph: 0413- 2643000