CG BAMS Counselling 2017, Chhattisgarh BAMS Seat Allotment, CG Vyapam BAMS Counselling 1st/2nd Round Schedule Important dates
Chhattisgarh CG BAMS is an entrance examination conducted by the Chhattisgarh Professional Education Board (Vyapam). CG BAMS is an examination conducts for Bachelors of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery. Lots of candidates appeared for the examination to pursue their career in the field of Ayurveda. Normally, the process is like filling the application form, giving the entrance examination and getting through the process of CG BAMS counselling 2017. Candidates who are waiting for Chhattisgarh BAMS Counselling 2017 need to be released released soon. CG BAMS Round 1 2 3 Counselling 2017 will start soon. For more information you need to checked CG BAMS Seat Allotment 2017 as well!
CG BAMS Counselling Schedule 2017
Tentative CG BAMS Counselling Schedule 2017 as following:
- Commencement of filling application form for CG BAMS 2017: March 2017
- Last date for filling online application form: 1st week of April 2017
- Last date to generate challan (offline mode): 1st week of April 2017
- the Last date to pay through SBI challan: 2nd week of April 2017
- Entrance examination of CG BAMS: Last week of April 2017
- Declaration of result of CG BAMS 2017: May 2017
All the dates mentioned above are not the final dates. They are the tentative dates which are based on the dates of previous years. Whenever the official notification is out, the latest information will be updated.
CG BAMS 2017 – Application Form
If the candidate has fulfilled the criteria of eligibility in the CG BAMS 2017, then he/she will be eligible to fill the online application form. There are some instructions that you have to take care while filling the application form.
- Candidate has to fill his/her name in the capital letters.
- Candidates should not write Mr. or Mrs. in front of father’s name and mother’s name respectively.
- You should have filled the roll no. of Class X examination in the application form.
- Your size of the scanned photograph should not be more than 50 kb and should not be less than 30 kb.
Document Verification for CG BAMS counselling 2017
Aspirants who have cleared the CG BAMS examination are eligible for the counselling for CG BAMS 2017. During the CG BAMS counselling 2017, the candidate must carry the following documents along with their photocopies.
- Rank Card of CG BAMS 2017
- Marksheet of Class X
- Marksheet of Class XII
- Caste certificate (SC/ST/OBC)
- Physically Handicapped certificate, if required.
- Domicile certificate
- Migration certificate
- Medical fitness certificate
- Certificate to proof your date of birth
In any case, if the candidate failed to carry any of the document during the session of the CG BAMS Seat Allotment 2017, then authorities have full right to cancel the admission and offer his/her seat to the next candidate on the merit list. Check CG BAMS 2017 Seat Matrix here. Download Seat Matrix of CG BAMS 2017 here from this web site.
CG BAMS seat allotment 2017
After the declaration of the result of CG BAMS 2017, the candidate will check his/her name in the list of merit. If his/her name has appeared in the merit list, then the candidate has to report to the counselling session on the scheduled date. It is very important to carry all the above document during CG BAMS Seat Allotment 2017. On reporting to the institution, he/she will get the confirmation letter of admission when he/she will deposit the fees of the course.
Detailed information of CG BAMS Counselling 1st/2nd Round Schedule will release soon.