CIT Kokrajhar Counselling 2017 Process, CITEE CITDEE CITLET CITBDAT Counselling Schedule for 1st/2nd/3rd Round, CIT Kokrajhar B.Tech/B.Des Seat Allocation 2017
Central Institute of Technology, Kokrajhar will conduct CIT Kokrajhar Counselling 2017 for seat allotment in Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech), B.Tech (Lateral), Bachelor of Design (B.Des) and Diploma programme of study in six different branches of engineering in CIT, Kokrajhar. The Counselling for CITEE/CITDEE/CITLET/CITBDAT is conducted by Central Institute of Technology, Kokrajhar.
CIT Kokrajhar Counselling 2017
Get detailed information of CIT Kokrajhar Seat Allotment here below-
Centres of Examination of CIT
CITEE: The Cental Institute of Technology Entrance Exam (CITEE) is an entrance exam conducted by CIT for admission to Diploma course of study in six different branches of engineering in CIT, Kokrajhar, which is affiliated to State Council of Technical Education, Assam.
CITLET: Cental Institute of Technology Lateral Entry Test (CITLET) is an entrance exam conducted by CIT for admission into the 3rd semester of B.Tech program as Lateral Entry in six different branches of engineering in CIT, Kokrajhar, which is affiliated to Gauhati University, Assam.
CITDEE: Cental Institute of Technology Direct Entry Test (CITDEE) is an entrance examination conducted by CIT for admission into the first semester of Degree (B.Tech) program as Direct Entry in 6 different branches of engineering in CIT, which is affiliated to Gauhati University, Assam.
CITBDAT: The B.Des program is offered by Department of Multimedia Communication and Design (MCD). Central Institute of Technology Bachelor of Design Aptitude Test (CITBDAT) is conducted by CIT Kokraihar for admission in the Bachelor of Design program as Direct Entry in Department of Multimedia Communication and Design in CIT, Kokrajhar, which is affiliated by Assam Science and Technology University (ASTU), Assam.
CIT Kokrajhar Counselling Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria of CIT Kokrajhar B.Tech 2017
- Upper limit of age is 21 years.
- Lower limit of age is 17 years.
- Relaxation of 3 years in the upper limit of age in case of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe.
- Candidate must have cleared the senior secondary examination in science stream
- Candidate must have secure 50% of aggregate marks in the senior secondary class.
- In the case of SC/ST, marks should be 45%
- The aggregate marks should be in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Candidates who applying through JEE (Main)-2017/UCEED-2017 need not appear for CIT Entrance Examination. However, they have to submit JEE(Main)-2017/UCEED-2017 score card after the declaration of their result.
CIT Kokrajhar B.Tech Seat Allotment 2017
CIT Kokrajhar B.Tech Seat Allotment 2017: here below-
- Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) = 45 Seats
- Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) = 45 Seats
- Instrumentation Engineering (IE) = 45 Seats
- Food Engineering Technology (FET) = 45 Seats
- Civil Engineering (Construction Technology) = 45 Seats
- Information Technology (IT) = 45 Seats
Seats mentioned in the above branches is divided as follows:
- 60% of seats will be available for those who have cleared the CITDEE 2017
- 40% of seats will be available for those candidates who have cleared the JEE MAINS 2017.
Availability of CIT application form 2017
Application form and prospectus of CIT Kokrajhar B. Tech 2017 will be available at the following centers:
- UN College, Kajalgaon, Chirang
- Barama Collge, Barama, Baksa
- Udalguri College, Udalguri
- Cotton College, Guwahati
- CIT, Kokrajhar
CIT Kokrajhar Counselling Schedule 2017
CITEE CITDEE CITLET CITBDAT Counselling 2017 Schedule/date is as below. The seat allocation process is conduct for admission in Central Institute of Technology, Kokrajhar.
|ISSUE OF INFORMATION BROCHURE||13-FEB-2017||13-FEB-2017||13-FEB-2017||13-FEB-2016|
|LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORM(ONLINE)||24-APRIL-2017
|LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORM(OFFLINE)||1-MAY-2017
|DATE OF EXAM||14-MAY-2017
|DECLARATION OF RESULT||05-JUN-2017
|1ST COUNSELING AND ADMISSION||28-JUNE-2017||28-JUNE-2017||18-JULY-2017||28-JUNE-2017(FOR DIRECT ENTRY)|
|2ND COUNSELING AND ADMISSION||5-JULY-2017||5-JULY-2017||18-JULY-2017||18-JULY-2017(FOR VERTICAL ENTRY)|
|3RD COUNSELING AND ADMISSION||18-JULY-2017||18-JULY-2017||18-JULY-2017|
CIT Kokrajhar Counselling 2017
- Candidates who are selected for the counselling should fulfill the eligibility criteria of marks (in percentage) for getting admission in those institutions who are participating in the CIT B. Tech counselling 2017.
- Candidates should report to the counselling center at least one hour before the reporting time.
- No transfer allowances will be issued to the candidates.
- If the candidate has got the admission, then payment will be made through e payment process.
- The documents which are necessary for the counselling should be in the proper manner as stated by the authorities
CIT Kokrajhar B.Tech Counselling Required Documents
Requirement of documents in CIT Kokrajhar B.Tech Counselling 2017
- 4 passport size photos of the candidates
- Permanent and residential certificate (1 photocopy + original)
- Marksheet of HSLC examination (2 photocopy + original)
- Marksheet of HSSLC examination (3 photocopy + original)
- Age proof certificate (2 photocopy + original)
- Caste certificate (1 photocopy + original)
- Physically handicapped certificate
- Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Medical fitness certificate
- Medical eye fitness certificate for technical studies
- Gap certificate
- Registration Card
- Certificate of age proof
More information related to CIT Kokrajhar Counselling 2017 will available soon. Thanks to visit here.