GUJCET Counselling Dates 2017 – Gujarat CET Seat Allotment Schedule & Procedure, Application Notification
Gujrat Common Entrance Test is organised under the authority of Gujrat Higher Secondary School Education Board. GUJCET 2017 will be conducted for admissions to the various undergraduate courses like Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Technology, MBBS, BDS and other programmes through GUJCET Counselling.
GUJCET 2017 is a state level entrance examination for which a large number of candidates apply. The Entrance examination is conducted every year, usually in the month of May. GUJCET seat allotment is organised by an authority named Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC). Counselling of GUJCET 2017 is held by online mode for the admission of eligible aspirants to various B.Tech programs offered by engineering colleges/Institute. Read the full description here below.
GUJCET 2017 Counselling
Eligibility Criteria for GUJCET Counselling 2017
- Lower age limit of the candidates who wish to apply for GUJCET 2017 must be 17 years
- Age of the candidate should not exceed more 25 years in upper age limit.
- It is mandatory to pass the Senior secondary examination from the recognised board of education.
- Candidate must have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subjects in class XII who wish to apply for Bachelor of Technology and Bachelor of Engineering.
- For the admission in the course of MBBS / BDS / B.Pharmacy, the candidate must have Biology, Chemistry and Physics as their compulsory subjects.
Important Dates for GUJCET Counselling 2017
As the official notification is not out yet, therefore the schedule give below is the tentative one which is based on the dates of the last year.
|Release of Information Brochure||30th May 2017|
|Distribution of the PIN at the decided branches of banks||30th May 2017 – 10th June 2017|
|Registration and submission of application form||30th May 2017 – 10th June 2017|
|Finalization of seat matrix||13th June 2017|
|Release of Provisional Merit List||15th June 2017|
|Filling of choices for the Mock Round||15th June 2017 – 19th June 2017|
|Release of result of Mock Round||22nd June 2017|
|Release of Final Merit List||24th June 2017|
|Filling the choices and preferences for admission in the Round 1||24th June 2017- 30th June 2017|
|Release of First Allotment List||4th July 2017|
|Tuition fees deposition and getting admission slip||4th July 2017 – 11th July 2017|
|Declaration of Vacant Seats after the Round 1||13th July 2017|
|Cancellation of Admission (though online mode)||14th July – 25th July 2017|
|Round 2: Reshuffling of Choices||14th July – 24th July 2017|
|Issue of Round 2 allotment list||27th July 2017|
|Tuition fees deposition and getting admission slip||27th July – 29th July 2017|
|Declaration of Vacant Seats after the Round 2||31st July 2017|
|Commencement of Academic Session||04th August 2017|
GUJCET counselling 2017 – Procedure
The process of GUJCET counselling 2017 follows certain manner for the admission in the various courses. It has the following steps:
- Firstly, the candidate has to acquire the PIN from the designated branches of banks.
- Get through the process of registration for GUJCET counselling 2017.
- Filling all the personal and educational information in the application form correctly.
- Next step is the securing a page of confirmation.
- The candidate will go to the help centre, to confirm his/her registration.
- After that, the candidate will get the merit number.
- The candidate has to fill the choices and preferences.
- Next, the candidate has to check the list and secure his/her allotted seat.
Further information of GUJCET Counselling 2017 and notification will update shortly.