IIT JAM Counselling 2017 dates, Procedure, Seat Allotment
IIT JAM (Joint Admission Test for M.Sc) is conducted to give admissions in M.Sc and M.Sc.- Ph.D. These programs offer higher education with quality. IT JAM Counselling 2017 will start after the IIT JAM result declaration. The IIT-JAM is a national level examination which is conducting by the IIT, Delhi for session 2017. Mainly JAM conducts to get admissions in post-bachelors degree programs and Ph.D programs offered by IITs and IISc. So let’s get full information of IIT-JAM Counselling & Seat Allotment.
IT JAM Counselling 2017
IIT JAM 2017 Counselling Schedule
There is no official announcement related to IIT JAM Counselling 2017. The schedule given below is the tentative schedule which is based on the previous year’s data.
|Availability of Admission Application||April 15 to 27, 2017|
|Last Date for receipt of request for change of category along with valid documents in proper format at IIT Madras||May 10, 2017|
|First Admission List of IIT JAM 2017||June 3, 2017|
|Last Date for Payment of fees online||June 8, 2017|
|Second Admission List of IIT JAM 2017||June 20, 2017|
|Last Date for Payment of fees online of IIT JAM 2017||June 25, 2017|
|Opening & closing of withdrawal option of IIT JAM 2017||June 20 to 25, 2017|
|Third and Final Admission List of IIT JAM 2017||July 4, 2017|
|Closing of Admission of IIT JAM 2017||July 4, 2017|
IIT JAM 2017 – Process of counselling
- IIT JAM 2017 – Admission form
As soon as the result is declared, the candidates who have cleared the examination will apply for the registration of IIT JAM counselling 2017. In the registration process, he/she will fill the admission form. The candidates will login through JOAPS to fill the admission form of counselling.
- The personal details that will be filled by the candidate will be as follows:
- Name of the Candidate
- Email ID
- Contact Number
- Person with Disability
- Marks and All India rank of the candidate
- Qualifying Degree’
- Qualified Degree Mode: Distance Education/ Regular Education
- Uploading of the documents and Academic Details of the candidate
- Uploading of category certificate in the format of JPEG with maximum size of 1 MB
- Candidate must upload the certificates and mark sheet of Class X and XII.
- Candidate must upload the certificates of degree.
- Candidate must proceed toward the payment of fees
- Candidate must select and give their preferences
IIT JAM 2017- Seat Allotment
- The first list of IIT JAM counselling 2017 for the seat allotment will be announced according to the rank of the candidates and the options of the colleges filled by the candidates.
- The candidate will receive an admission offer which will be sent by the institutions after the announcement of the first list of seat allotment of IIT JAM 2017.
- The candidates will receive an SMS or an E-Mail related to the initiation offer.
- If any of the candidates accepts the admission in the allotted college, then the lower preferences of the colleges which were made by the candidate will be cancelled automatically.
- But the higher preferences of colleges will not be cancelled.
- The candidates who have qualified the IIT JAM 2017 but failed to acquire the seats in any of the institution are on waiting list.
- If any of the candidates does not accept the allotment, then he/she will not be considered in the further process of IIT JAM counselling 2017.
We are publishing information daily basis. So be with us to stay tuned.