JIPMER MBBS Paper Analysis 2017, JIPMER MBBS 4th June 2017 Exam Review, Question Paper with Answers
JIPMER conducts a yearly exam for the entry of medical aspirants for the MBBS course. Jawaharlal Institute for Postgraduate Medical Education & Research is formally known as JIPMER. Generally, MBBS is elaborated as the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery. The Latin Full Form of MBBS is Medicinae Baccalaureus Baccalaureus Chirugiae. People who wish to enter the medical profession are officially awarded the undergraduate degree awarded from medical schools or universities to enter the medical profession. JIPMER MBBS 2017 Entrance is conducted as a national level entrance test.
For the year 2017, JIPMER Board has conducted the test for MBBS admission on the 4th of June 2017. Due to a large number of participants in this annual and national level test, the entrance exam is conducted in two shifts –morning and evening. Over 200 seats are up for grabs for the medical aspirants through this exam. In this piece, we are providing the participants all the essential details regarding the JIPMER MBBS Paper Analysis 2017 Exam Review. Do read till the end to know more.
JIPMER MBBS Paper Analysis 2017
JIPMER MBBS Paper Analysis 2017 Section-Wise
The JIPMER MBBS 28th May 2017 Question Paper consists of
- A total of 200 questions.
- These 200 questions are divided into 5 sections.
- Physics, Chemistry and Biology section has 60 questions.
- 10 questions are dedicated to Logic & Quantitative Reasoning.
- 10 Questions are for English Comprehension.
- 4 Marks will be awarded for every correct answer.
- There is no negative marking in JIPMER-MBBS. Also, no marks will be deducted or awarded for any question left unanswered.
Logic & Quantitative Analysis –
The questions asked in this section are mainly based on the reasoning and analysis. The questions are from the topics like which are readily asked in other competitive examinations. The difficulty level is always expected to be easy in Logic & Quantitative Analysis.
JIPMER-MBBS questions are a blend of both theoretical and numerical type. The topics from the questions are formed are –
- General Physics
- Properties of Matter
- Heat & Thermodynamics
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Oscillations & Waves
- Modern Physics Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
Mainly chemistry questions are theoretical. Candidates with a good preparation don’t face any major problems in attempting these questions. The topics for the formulation of the questions are –
- Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- States of Matter
- Chemical Energetics and Thermodynamics
- Chemical Kinetics
- Chemistry of Representative Elements
- Coordination Chemistry and Organo-Metallics
- Basic Concepts of Organic Chemistry
- Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen and Nitrogen
- Atomic Structure and Chemical Bonding
- Biomolecules and Biological Processes
This section contains questions which are direct and easy to score. The topics are –
- General Biology
- Animal Kingdom
- Structural Organization in Animal Tissue
- Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Plant Kingdom
- Plant Physiology
- Plant Reproduction
- Economic Botany
JIPMER MBBS Pattern Review 2017
Going by the previous year question papers for JIPMER-MBBS Question Paper of yester years. Every correct answer gets the candidate 4 marks. However, the JIPMER-MBBS entrance exams follow a no negative marking system. No marks are deducted or awarded for an unanswered question. The JIPMER-MBBS 2017 cut-off marks are based on percentile. The percentile system follows a reservation category based system. As per reservation General, No Creamy Layer and SC/ST as 50, 45 and 40 respectively. The duration of the JIPMER MBBS Exam 2017 is 2 and half hours.JIPMER-MBBS 2017 Counselling Information – Read Here
We wish all the participant of JIPMER-MBBS 2017 Entrance Exam. Keep following us to know more about JIPMER MBBS 4th June 2017 Paper Analysis 2017 Question Paper Review.