JLEE Admit Card 2017, Assam JLEE Hall Ticket Download
The candidates who have a diploma in engineering and now wish to have a B.E. (Bachelor of Engineering) degree in Assam pay attention! Assam Joint Lateral Entrance Examination 2017 or commonly known as Assam JLEE 2017 notifications are out. Students who wish to get an admission in the 3rd semester of B.E. at the following colleges for the session of 2017-18 should go through this article.
> Bineswar Brahma Engineering College, Kokrajhar.
> Jorhat Institute of Science and Technology, Jorhat.
> Jorhat Engineering College, Jorhat.
> Assam Engineering College, Guwahati.
Assam JLEE Admit Card 2017 or JLEE Hall Ticket download information is following.
JLEE Admit Card 2017
Applications who have submitted application form successfully they can download JLEE Admit Card 2017. It is very important to bring Admit Card with you on the time of JLEE Examination. Admit card of JLEE 2017 is one of the essential document to get validate you for the examination. Here some steps are also provided to download JLEE Admit card.
JLEE 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- All the applying candidates must be permanent residents of Assam.
- Minimum 3-year diploma from Polytechnic Institution of Assam recognized by SCTE (State Council of Technical Education).
- 45% marks (40% for SC/ST) in the Qualifying Polytechnic Examination is the minimum criteria for application to JLEE 2017 Entrance Exam.
- Final year diploma examination aspirants can also apply for JLEE 2017 Entrance Exam provided they can provide their Original Mark Sheet at the time of admission.
JLEE 2017 Hall Ticket
Candidates can follow the below steps to download JLEE Hall Ticket 2017.
- After completion of online registration by the candidate, they will receive a system generated application number.
- The candidates are required to note down the application number. At the time of issuing of Admit Card, the candidates have to enter that application number along with their birth date to get their Admit Card/ Hall Ticket.
- The candidates then need to take a print out of the JLEE 2017 Hall Ticket and keep it with them at the time of examination.
In this piece, we will be providing all essential information regarding the application procedure, selection process, eligibility criteria, etc. Do read till the end.
JLEE 2017 Entrance Exam Important Dates
25 April 2017 – Start of Online Application.
30 May 2017 – Last Date of receiving application form (complete) with demand draft.
10 June 2017 – Availability of Admit Card
25 June 2017 – Examination Date for JLEE 2017
Application Procedure for JLEE 2017 Entrance Exam
The application for JLEE 2017 Entrance Exam has to be filed online at www.dteassam.in.
> Before starting with the online application for JLEE 2017 exam, the candidates should have a bank draft of Rs. 1000/- drawn in favour of The Director, Technical Education Assam. The bank draft has to be paid at State Bank of India’s Kahilipara Branch in Guwahati. The bank draft information will be needed by the candidate at the time of filing his/her application form.
> The candidates are also required to keep a scanned copy of their passport size photo and signature with less than 100 kb file size in JPEG format.
> The application procedure starts with the filing of the basic information by the candidate. The candidates are advised to be careful while filing their application for JLEE 2017 Entrance Exam as no changes are permissible after they submit their application.
> Next step is the choice of Examination Center by the candidate. The applicant needs to have a clear picture in mind in terms of their choice of the centre of examination as no future changes are allowed.
> Finally, an application number is generated after the data is saved. The candidates should note down the application number as it will be necessary to get the print out of their Admit cards.
> The candidates are mandatorily required to take a print-out of the online application form of JLEE 2017 Entrance Exam generated by the system. The demand draft along with duly signed hard copy of the application form should reach to
The Directorate of Technical Education,
Kahilipara, Guwahati – 781019, before or on the scheduled date.
> The envelope of the Application Form should be superscribed “JOINT ENTRANCE EXAMINATION 2017” with the application number of the candidate.Assam JLEE Application Form 2017