Assam JLEE Application Form 2017 Eligibility, Registration, Exam dates, Syllabus, How to apply
Assam Joint Lateral Entrance Examination (JLEE) is conducted for giving admission in course of Bachelor of Engineering. The admission will be done for the academic session of the 2017 year. The admission will be offered in the 3rd Semester of engineering. JLEE 2017 Application Form, Eligibility criteria and other details are given below.
The JLEE 2017 will offer admission in the following colleges:
- Assam Engineering College, Guwahati
- Jorhat Engineering College, Jorhat
- Jorhat Institute of Science and Technology, Jorhat
- Bineswar Brahma Engineering College, Kokrajhar
The diploma holders who are interested in the course of B.E. can give the entrance test of Assam JLEE 2017. The admission will be given on the basis of lateral entry.
Important dates for JLEE 2017
- Commencement of filling JLEE application form 2017: 25th April 2017
- Last date for filling JLEE online application form: 25th May 2017
- Issue of JLEE Hall Ticket 2017: 10th June 2017
- JLEE 2017 Exam date: 25th June 2017
JLEE 2017 Application Form
The candidates who are interested in Assam JLEE will apply through online mode. The JLEE 2017 application form will be filled on the official website. The official website is www.dteassam.in. It must be noted that the candidates must fill JLEE Registration 2017 within the scheduled dates.
The Examination fees for JLEE application from Rs 1000. The examination fees of JLEE 2017 will be deposited via Demand Draft. The DD will be drawn in the favour of the following:
The Director, Technical Education, Assam payable at SBI, Kahilipura Branch, Guwahati.
How to apply for JLEE Application form 2017
- Candidates interested in giving the examination will apply through online only. They will visit the official portal which is dteassam.in
- It is very important that candidates must go through all the instructions needed for filling the JLEE application form 2017.
- The Assam JLEE application form 2017 must be filled before the last date. They should not wait for the last time to fill JLEE 2017 Application form.
- Candidates must have the DD of rs 1000 when they will fill JLEE application form.
- Candidates must have scanned passport size photograph and signature before applying through online mode.
- The JLEE application form must be filled carefully. Candidates must fill the correct information. After submitting the JLEE application form, no correction can be made in the application form.
- The controller of examination will not permit any change in the exam centre in any condition. Therefore, candidates must choose the exam centre wisely.
- After submission of JLEE application form, an application number will be generated. Candidates must note down this application number as it will be used in the future. Candidates must also take the print out of the JLEE application form 2017.
- The hard copy of JLEE application form 2017 must be sent to the controller of examination along with the demand draft before the last date of submission.
JLEE 2017 Eligibility criteria
- Candidates must have the diploma of 3 years from the recognised Polytechnic Institution in the state of Assam.
- Candidates must have obtained the minimum of 45% in diploma.
- The only permanent resident living in Assam will be eligible to apply for Joint Lateral Entrance Examination.