Assam JMEE Admit Card 2017 Call Letter, Hall Ticket Download, JMEE 2017 Admission ticket 2017, JMEE Slot booking available from 10th June 2017
Assam JMEE is the entrance examination which is conducted by Assam Directorate of technical education. This exam allows students to pursue Master of computer application course (MCA) course. Qualified students to pursue Master of computer application in various colleges and universities located across Assam. Earlier, a huge number of eligible candidates have filled the application form. This year the fees of application form were Rupees 1000/- All the application forms were available Online. Now, On 10th June 2017 candidates who are keenly waiting for JMEE 2017 admit card can easily download it! Here, you will get an official link which will help you to download your Admit card without any hassle.
JMEE 2017 Important dates
Here are JMEE 2017 Important dates, which are as follows. These dates will help you to remind the activity of the examination.
• Assam JMEE 2017 Online Application can be filled from 25 April 2017 to 25 May 2017
• The last date of receipt of completed application form with demand draft at DTE office is 30 May 2017
• admit card will be issued from 10 June 2017 onward
• Assam JMEE 2017 Examination date is 25 June 2017 (Sunday).
JMEE call Letter 2017
A huge number of candidates have applied for JMEE 2017. Hence, tough competition can be seen among the candidates this year. nearly by 10th June 2017, on the official website, JMEE call letter 2017 will be released. These hall tickets and call letter will be downloaded further by al the candidates who have successfully filled the Application Form. only candidates who want to give JMEE Exam 2017 can only download the hall ticket. JMEE call letter should have these things in specific. all candidates need to check these important points here as well.
- name of the candidate
- venue of the Examination
- day and date
- name of the examination
- Clear photograph of the applicant
- Moreover, signature of the candidate
- Important Instructions.
Download JMEE hall ticket 2017
More important instructions on the official website as well as on the admit card are crucial for all of you. candidates need to read those instructions carefully. Download JMEE Hall ticket 2017 from the main website. If any candidate came without the JMEE 2017 call letter then he/ she will not be allowed to the Examination. nevertheless, Xerox copy of the Admit card is also not allowed. if your admit card have any problem of the information, then it should be corrected as soon as possible.
ELIGIBILITY FOR ASSAM JMEE 2017
- Educational qualification
- Applicants must pass their 12+2 and graduation or equivalent examination from recognised university.
- It is mandatory that candidates have to study Mathematics as one of the subjects in 10+2.
- Candidates who are appearing for the exam of final year graduation in the counselling.
- Candidate those who are appearing in the Final examination can also apply(Candidate must have passed up to 5th semester.
- Age limit
- Candidates have to be complete 20 years but should not exceed 26 years of age as of 1sy July 2017.
Assam JMEE Exam pattern 2017
There will be Joint Admission Examination for Selection consisting of a Single Paper of 3 hours duration, which will consist of the following Sections:-
(i) Mathematics: 40 Questions
(ii) Reasoning: 35 Questions
(iii) English: 25 Questions
iv) fundamentals: 20 Questions
Questions will be MCQ type. Every Question will carry 4 marks each. four marks will be given for correct answer and 1(one) mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
JMEE Exam 2017 Important instructions
1. Check the Admit card thoroughly for errors, if any inform immediately to the organising authority.
2. Hall ticket issued to the candidate is a very important document. Candidates are required to preserve it carefully else they will not be allowed to give the exam.
3. Candidate must arrive at the examination hall at least half on hour before the commencement of the examination. Even if the candidate is late by 1 minutes he/she will not allow entering the exam hall.
4. The candidates can only use either Blue Ink Ball Point Pen or Black Ink Ballpoint Pen in the examination.
5. Candidate must sign the attendance sheet in the presence of the invigilator in the examination hall.
How to download JMEE 2017 admit card?
here, you will get steps through which you can easily download JMEE 2017 Admit card. below given steps can help you to get JMEE Hall Ticket without any problem. If then too, you get any problem, be free to leave a message below.
Candidates visit the official website. Click on “JMEE Admit Card 2017” link and fill the essential info such as roll number, date of birth and registration number now click the submit button. Take print out of JMEE Admit Card.
Keep it safe till exam and then for result checking.