Karnataka Diploma CET Counselling 2017, KDCET Counselling 2017, Karnataka Diploma CET Seat Allotment 2017, KEA DCET 2017 1st 2nd 3rd round Counselling
Karnataka Diploma CET counselling 2017 is conducted under the authority of Karnataka Examination Authority for Karnataka Diploma CET Seat Allotment 2017. The examination is conducted every year to give admissions to candidates who are interested in the course of engineering. The admissions are given in the second year or third semester of engineering. Candidates who want admissions through the lateral entry method must submit the application form of Karnataka Diploma CET 2017 and should give the examination of Karnataka diploma CET 2017.
KCET Counselling Schedule 2017
Important Dates of Karnataka Diploma CET counselling 2017
- Issue of notification of Karnataka Diploma CET 2017: May (2017)
- Commencement of Application form of Karnataka Diploma CET: May (2017)
- Last date for filling online application form: June (2017)
- Last date for paying fees of application form: June (2017)
- Download of Karnataka Diploma CET 2017: June (2017)
- Examination Date of Karnataka Diploma CET 2017: July (2017)
- For Horanadu and Gadinadu Kannadiga Candidates- test of Kannada Language: July (2017)
- Submission of NATA scores to KEA (Last Date): July (2017)
- Release of answer key of Karnataka Diploma CET 2017: July (2017)
- Declaration of result of Karnataka Diploma CET 2017: last week of July 2017
Important Note: As there is no official announcement related to KCET counselling 2017, therefore all the dates mentioned above are tentative dates which are based on the previous year’s date. After the release of the notification, all the information will be updated here.
Karnataka Diploma CET 2017 Application form
As soon as the notification will out, candidates start to prepare themselves for the examination and counselling process. They fill the application form online and payment is made for the application form either online or offline. In the case after paying online and payment is not confirmed in the process then the candidate should download the challan and should go for making fresh payment. At the same time, they can go through the process of claiming their earlier payment which was not confirmed by submitting all the details of online payment.
Verification of documents in Karnataka Diploma CET counselling 2017
During the rounds of counselling of Karnataka diploma CET 2017, candidates who wish to appear for the counselling must bring the following documents for verification with them. These are as follows:
- Two Passport Size recent photographs
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate
- Residence certificate
- Marksheet of class XII
- Certificate of class XII
- Marksheet of class X
- Certificate of class X
Karnataka Diploma CET counselling 2017
The admission process will be done on the basis of rank cum merit list in the entrance examination. It means that candidates who have succeeded in scoring the highest marks in the entrance examination will be given the preference for the Karnataka Diploma CET Counselling 2017. Candidate will go for online registration to fill their choices of colleges, after that, they have to lock their choices. Afterwards, on the announcement of seat allotment, they will report to the allotted college for admission process. Candidate must carry their documents with them.