Karnataka PGET Counselling 2017 Schedule/Date, Karnataka PG Medical/Dental Counselling kea.kar.nic.in – MBBS/BDS Seat Allotment Result 2017 Process
Hey Folks, Here I am again with another post and in this post, we are going to discuss everything about Karnataka PGET Counselling 2017 & Seat Allotment Results. As we all know, likewise every year Karnataka Examination Authority Bangalore in going to organise offline/online counselling for intake of students in Post Graduate/Diploma courses in Medical & Dental in Government medical colleges of Karnataka State. Students who are interested and eligible to get admission were searching for links to check the Karnataka PGET Counselling 2017 on search engines all over Internet. Very soon authorities are gonna publish counselling & seat allotment results on official web portal of Karnataka Examination Authority.
The main objective of authorities to organised this whole counselling thing is to provide admission to eligible students in Government Dental & Medical Colleges which also includes government quota seats in Deemed Universities situated in Karnataka state for the session or we can say the academic year 2017-18. Admissions will be done on the basis of “Karnataka Conduct of Entrance Exam for Selection and Admission to Post Graduate (PG) Courses in Medical & Dental Degree and Diploma Courses according to Rules 2006 as amended from time to time such as in July 2012, November 2013, December 2013, January 2014 and March 2016”. All Students who want to participate in this counselling should keep this in mind that they will find all detailed information and latest updates related to Karnataka PGET Counselling & Seat Allotment Results 2017 here on this web page.
Karnataka PGET Counselling 2017
Students who want to get admission in Karnataka State Government Medical & Dental colleges for Post Graduate Degree & Diploma courses were eagerly waiting for authorities to upload the Karnataka State PGET Counselling Schedule 2017 so that they can check the complete schedule and start preparing for the counselling and seat allotment procedure. Only students who qualified entrance test are eligible to take part in the Karnataka PGET Counselling 2017. For easy reference of students, we have displayed more information related to Karnataka PG Medical/Dental Counselling 2017 below.
Name of Counselling – Karnataka PGET Counselling 2017
Name of Organization – Karnataka Examination Board
Admissions Offered in – Government Medical/Dental Colleges
Courses Offered – Post Graduate Degree & Diploma Courses
First Round of Counselling – In June 2017
Official Web Portal – kea.kar.nic.in
|Commencement of Entry of Karnataka PGET Application Online||18 March 2017|
|Last Date to Enter Karnataka PGET Application details Online||25 March 2017|
|Last date to pay the PDET fee in the Bank or Post Office||27 March 2017|
Karnataka PG Medical Counselling Procedure 2017
Counselling to provide admissions in any institute follows a strict procedure of events. So does the Karnataka PGET Counselling 2017. Students will have to follow the complete procedure displayed in the notification to get their seat in Medical/Dental College. Now on this web page, we have displayed Karnataka PG Medical Counselling 2017 Procedure below.
- The first is, of course, Registration of the Student
- Next is Verification. Students will have to attend Verification of Documents and they will be assigned with a User ID and Secret Key.
- After Document Verification, Interactive Sessions on Options entry and question-answers will be organized.
- Entry of Options by Students
- Allotment of Seats
- After this, students will have to download seat allotment details.
- Remittance of Admission Fee and Collection of Admission Orders
- Admission/Report to the respective college.
Karnataka PGET Counselling 2017: Documents Required
- COMEDK PGET Rank Card 2017 or Score Card
- COMEDK PGET 2017 Hall Ticket
- 10th Class or SSLC Mark sheet & Certificate
- Photo Identification Proof
- School Leaving Certificate or Transfer Certificate
- Provisional Degree Certificate
- 12th Class Marks List & Certificate
- Internship Completion Certificate
- Caste or Category Certificate
- MBBS or BDS Mark Sheet
- Provisional/Permanent Central/State Council Registration Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Demand Draft
- Income Certificate
Students must make sure that they bring all the list required documents to Karnataka PGET 2017 Counselling Venue. Students who fail in doing so will not be allowed to participate in the further round of counselling procedure.
How to Check Karnataka PGET Counselling Seat Allotment Results 2017?
Students who participate in the counselling are advised to follow the step by step procedure given below for How to Check Karnataka PGET Seat Allotment Results 2017 from official web portal.
- Log on to authority website.
- Click on “Karnataka PGET Seat Allotment Results from 2017” link available on home page.
- Fill up your User ID, Secret Key and other credentials required to Log In.
- Click on “Log In” button and your seat allotment result will be displayed on your screen in a new tab.
- Save your Karnataka PGET 2017 Seat Allotment Result in pdf format file.
- Students are also suggested to take a print out of result for future reference.
Stay tuned with us for more updates about Karnataka PGET Counselling 2017.
If students are having any kind of doubts or queries about the counselling of Karnataka PG Medical/Dental Admission 2017, they can feel free to discuss with our expert team via comments section available on this web page.