Kerala KEAM Counselling 2017 – CAP 1st 2nd 3rd Round Dates, KEAM Seat Allotment Process, Required Document, KEAM CAP Web counselling 2017
KEAM Counselling 2017
Commission for the entrance examination in Kerala prepares the seat allotment list for the KEAM 2017. National Informatics Center (INC) helps in the allotment process in KEAM counselling 2017. Help by INC is done through KEAM Web counselling 2017 for admission in Engineering, Medical and Agriculture. Through Centralized Allotment Process (CAP), Counselling will be conducted. This counselling is for admissions in the various courses available in the field of undergraduate engineering in the institutions of government, private Institution and self-financing institutions in the state of Kerala. KEAM 2017 Seat allotment 1st, 2nd and 3rd round is a part of the process of counselling.
The centralized allotment has opted the transparency system in the process for the convenience of candidate and saving their precious time in travelling to the counselling centre for KEAM Engineering counselling 2017.
With the help of online mode of counselling, he/ she can register himself/herself for the counselling process. He/ she can also go for trial counselling before the actual counselling.
KEAM Seat Allotment 2017
It is clearly stated by the authorities that KEAM Seat Allotment 2017 will be on the basis of marks they have achieved. There are two things in the KEAM counselling 2017, first is admission to the available course in the institutions and secondly is seat allotment. All the admission in the engineering courses of Kerala whether it is government body or the private one, admission process will follow KEAM counselling 2017. It is an important fact that in seat allotment of KEAM counselling 2017 will the basis of merit irrespective of the reservations category.
KEAM 2017 Counselling procedure
- Notification of the registration form.
- Filling up of the registration form by the candidate.
- Candidates need to fill their choices of colleges in which they want to pursue their degree in engineering.
- A trial counselling is also available for the candidate to familiarize them with the online system of KEAM counselling 2017.
- Completion of registration procedure
- Declaration of the result on the official website.
- Download of seat allotment letter from the official website for those candidates who have made the place in KEAM seat allotment 1st round.
- Allotment letter will provide the information regarding the institute allotted to the candidate and fees structure.
- Fees are to be paid in the account of CEE and only through specific branches of the bank that is State Bank Of Travanore.
- As soon as fees in paid in the given time, he/she will receipt allotment token and fees receipt by the bank as the proof that the candidate has paid for the course.
- Candidates who will fail to pay fees in the allotted time then their admission will be cancelled.
- After the 1st round counselling, if candidate wishes to go for 2nd round of KEAM counselling seat allotment process, again he /she has to go for registration page, click on the button of confirm for further proceedings.
- 3rd round of KEAM seat allotment 2017 will depend on the number of vacant seats left for admissions.
KEAM Counselling 2017 Document Required
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate
- Mark sheets of Class X and XII
- Certificates of Class X and XI
- Fees receipt of bank
- Letter of allotment
- KEAM scorecard
- DOB proof
- Other documents (if required)
Thanks for visiting us. KEAM counselling Discuss and any query can be asked by following comment section.