KEE Counselling 2017 – Karunya University Seat Allotment Schedule/dates, procedure, Fee, Documents for verification
Karunya University conducts an entrance examination KEE for the course of engineering every year. KEE is conducted at all India Level. KEE is conducted for giving admissions in the course of B. Tech, B. Tech (Lateral Entry), M.Tech, M.Tech, M.Sc. Integrated and M.Sc. (Lateral Entry). KEE Counselling 2017 is conducted by Karunya University generally in the second week of May. The counselling is a single window process where the candidates can deposit their fee, submit certs & documents and get their documents verified. KEE 2017 seat allotment will be conducted on the basis of merits in KEE 2017 where preferences choice filled by aspirants. Further details of KEE 2017 counselling read the article below.
KEE Counselling 2017
Important Dates of KEE 2017
Commencement of filling application form November 10, 2016 Last Date for filling application form April 2017 Download of Admit Card April 2017 Spot Registration April 2017 Date of KEE 2017 Examination April 2017 Declaration of Result April 2017 (Last Week) Beginning of Counselling May 2017 (First Week)
Document Verification for KEE Counselling 2017
At the time of counselling, the candidate will go through the process of verification of documents for taking admissions in the choice of their colleges. The candidate requires the following documents for the verification at KEE counselling 2017:
- Marksheet of Class XII
- Marksheet of Class X
- Any photo proof id (Driving License, Passport, School Identity Card, Aadhar Card etc)
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Christian Minority Certificate (it can be obtained from the school or institution where the candidate has last studied)
- Community Certificate (It can be issued by the Magistrate/ Revenue Officer/ Tahsildar)
- Proof required for Jesus Calls Partner (if required)
KEE Counselling 2017 Procedure
KEE counselling 2017 involves the following steps for the admission in the course of engineering:
- Candidates who wish to pursue the course of engineering through KEE 2017 should check the eligibility criteria and apply for the KEE 2017.
- After the submission of application form of KEE 2017, admit card is issued by the university before the date examination.
- After the examination, the marks of the candidates will be evaluated. After the evaluation of all the marks of the candidates, a merit list will be prepared.
- As the merit list will be announced, the candidates will start preparing for the KEE counselling 2017.
- During the KEE seat allotment, the candidate will get through the process of verification of documents and certificates.
- After that, allotment of colleges will be done and the candidate has to report to the college on the scheduled time and date.
KEE 2017 Application Form
As the admission process is going on, the candidate will apply for KEE 2017 on the official website of KEE. During the filling of application form of KEE 2017 the candidate has to take care of following points:
- The candidate has to fill the details of personal information correctly. The candidate must fill the name and address in the form correctly. Do not add Mr/Miss in front of the name.
- The candidate must fill the educational information correctly.
- The candidate must upload his photograph and the signature in the prescribed manner as asked by the university.
- Application fees are to be paid.
Eligibility Criteria for KEE 2017
For the admission in the course of Bachelor of Technology, the candidate must pass senior secondary examinations with 50 percent of marks in the Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics.