Lady Hardinge Medical College Entrance Exam – LHMC Admission 2017, B.Sc Nursing Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Required Document
Lady Hardinge Medical College for women is a India’s one of the premier institutions for nursing education since 1914. The college began under the able guidance of Dr. Kate Platt , who was the first principal of the college. He was honoured with many awards and had mentored many students in the course of his teaching career.
The college has progressed leaps & bounds since inception and was promoted to the status of a “college” from a “a school of nursing” in 2007 with the proposal and financial aid of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare. It is academically associated with University of Delhi and has recognition from Indian Nursing Council and NAAC accreditation. Following article entails details for LHMC admission process in B.Sc (Hons.) Nursing Course in this institution.
LHMC 2017 Application Form
- The LHMC application forms will be available from college of Nursing LHMC and related Hospitals, New Delhi and the college has the right to notify new places from where the candidates can avail forms.
- The candidates need to bring attested copies of class 12th mark sheet & class 10th certificate for age proof along with a Demand Draft or Banker’s cheque of 250/- as application fee payable at New Delhi. No other form of payment will be accepted and the payment once paid is non refundable and non transferable .
- The Demand Draft or the Banker’s cheque should be written in the favour of “the Director, LHMC and allied hospitals , New Delhi “.
- The candidates have a choice of receiving the application forms either by post or personally visiting the institution . If the candidates avail the by post facility additional charges may apply .
LHMC 2017 Eligibility Criteria
It is pre-requisite for the students to follow these points so as to seek admission –
- Only female applicants are eligible for the course.
- The candidate must have clear a Secondary School lCertificate exam or Indian School Certificate exam at the level of 12th or its equivalent from a recognised university/ board with at least 50 % total marks with subjects including English , Chemistry , Physics and Biology without any compartment.
- 5% of relaxation will be given to candidates belonging to SC, ST , OBC with respect to the 50 % cut-off .
- Working information of Hindi language is compulsory and the candidate must have studied Hindi language during his school times .
- A candidate must have a minimum age of seventeen years .Reservations for SC/ST/OBC will be in consonance with govt. Rules.
List of documents required to attach with application form:
- Bring certificate from the Principal of the previous School attended
- Approval Letter of authority from parent or Guardian representing their keenness to join the programme.
- Letter of authority from parent declaring the name of local guardian with valid address and registered phone Number.
- Genuine caste certificate for candidates from Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST)/OBC from a Divisional Magistrate, if relevant; self addressed envelope amounting of Rs.25/- stamp attached
- Approval card with address of applicant and Rs.10/- stamp attached.
- Lawful document in case of widow or Divorcee (Attested copy).
LHMC B.sc Nursing Eligibility/ Fees
Admission ticket with applicant’s Name and Father’s Name filled by applicant and with applicant’s signature are to be submitted in duplicate with recent two passport size photographs (unattested) attached (similar copies as on the form).
- Passport size photograph attached on form appropriately signed by the applicant and attested by the Principal of the School previously attended or a Gazette Officer.
- Candidate can also download the admission form and bulletin for admission to B.Sc (Hons) Nursing programme through online by visiting the official website of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare which is http://mohfw.nic.in and the same may be sent along with the demand draft/Banker cheque with all above mentioned documents.
LHMC Admission Tickets 2017
Check here details about LHMC Admission Tickets 2017
- Although the dates have not been finalised but the students can consider the following schedule for the time being and should regularly keep an eye over the college’s official portal for admission .
- Admission tickets in respect of candidates, who have successfully submitted their applications, will be dispatched by 11th June, 2017
- Candidates who have not received their admission tickets latest by 23rd June, 2017 they need to contact the college office individually on 24th June, 2017 between 10.00 AM to 04.00 PM.
Address : C- 604, Shivaji Stadium Bus Terminal Co. Place, Shaheed Bhagat Singh Marg, New Delhi – 110001
Contact Number : 011 – 23363728