PU LEET 2017 Application Form, Eligibility, Appy Process, Punjab PU LEET Exam Dates, Last date to apply
Panjab University Lateral Engineering Entrance Test or Panjab University Lateral Entry Entrance Test (commonly known as PU LEET) is a state level entrance examination for the entrance in UG (Under Graduate) courses of B.E. (Bachelor of Engineering). The selected candidates will be eligible for securing an admission at Chandigarh College of Engineering & Technology (CCET), UIET and Panjab University Swami Sarvanand Giri Regional Centre, Hoshiarpur. In this article, we will provide details regarding the PULEET Exam Dates, Application Process for PU LEET 2017, PU LEET Eligibility Criteria and Last date to apply for PULEET 2017 admission.
PU LEET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Who can apply?
- As of the examination year, the candidate must not be younger than 16 years of age
- Mathematics and Physics are the compulsory subjects for the candidates in their Matriculation exam.
- In order to sit for the PU LEET 2017 entrance exam, the candidate must have a 3-year Diploma. The mentioned candidates will be eligible to secure an admission to 2nd year of the B.E. course, if in the merit list of the results.
- Minimum 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/BC/PWD) should be obtained by the candidates in their Diploma course from a polytechnic college/institute recognized by UGC/AICTE or affiliated with Technical education/University.
- Candidates must have passed their Diploma in engineering not earlier than 2015.
- Candidates who have to reappear or compartment in their diploma of engineering at the time of filing of application form for PU LEET 2017 entrance exam are not eligible to sit for the exam.
- Candidate preference will be given based on their names in the merit list.
PU LEET 2017 Apply Procedure
The application for PU LEET 2017 entrance exam is divided into 2 parts.
First – The aspiring candidates for PU LEET 2017 entrance exam must register themselves online. This can be done by visiting puleet.puchd.ac.in. Registration requires the candidate to fill in their basic credentials. After the registration, the candidates will receive login details.
Second – By logging in through the login details provided to them, the candidates can start filling up their application.
- All the details required in the application form must be correctly filled by the candidates.
- Also, the candidates are required to upload a scanned copy of their recent passport size photograph and signature.
- Later on, the candidates are required to pay their application fees online for the successful submission of their forms. The candidates can pay the fees through any SBI branch as well. The reserved category students (as applicable by the Panjab University rules) need to pay Rs. 1250 whereas all other candidates need to pay Rs. 2500 as part of their PU LEET 2017 entrance exam application form fee.
- After successfully submitting their PU LEET 2017 entrance exam application fee, the candidates are advised to take a printout of application form submission.
Important Dates for PU LEET 2017 Entrance Exam
- 16 May 2017 – Availability of Application Form
- 14 June 2017 – Last Date for Information Submission
- 16 June 2017 – Last Date for Fee Deposit
- 18 June 2017- Last Date to upload scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- 27 June 2017 – Admit Card Availability
- 02 July 2017 – PU LEET 2017 Entrance Exam Date
- 05 July 2017 – Answer Key Uploading and Objection to the same invited
- 07 July 2017 – Last Date to file answer key objections. Objections can only be sent through e-mail.
- 12 July 2017 – Result Declaration
- 14 July 2017 – Availability of Admission Form for PUSSGRC, Hoshiarpur, UIET and CCET, Chandigarh.
Further details about Punjab LEET 2017 going to update shortly. We recommend being with us.