SJMC MBBS Admission 2017, SJMC MBBS 2017 Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply Procedure, Fees, Important Date
St. John Medical College (SJMC) is one of the India‘s most prestigious medical institutions. The institution is a part of the St. John‘s National Academy of Health Sciences and is under Catholic Bishops Conference of India. The college annually accepts around 60 students for MBBS UG courses based on the results of a national level exam. The college has a well equipped infrastructure with experienced academicians having in-service experience of more than 25 years in teaching which personal attention to the students in order to clear their queries.
SJMC MBBS Admission 2017
The institution is ranked among the top 10 medical institutions in the country for a fairly long period of time.In 2013 Outlook Rankings, it was ranked #6 among medical colleges in India .Outlook India also ranked St. John’s Medical College at #8 in 2012 .In 2015, it has ranked #3 by Careers360’s Top Private Medical Colleges in India 2016. Keeping the similar legacy the SJMC proudly announces its admissions for 150 seats in MBBS open for the year 2017. Hence all those candidates who are willing to take admission need to check the following information for SJMC MBBS Admission 2017.
SJMC MBBS Eligibility Criteria 2017
Students who are looking forward for SJMC MBBS Eligibility Criteria 2017 can check here the relevant information. It is important for all candidates to meet eligibility criteria before taking admission.
Candidates have to pass two year pre-university exam (conducted under the aegis of dept. Of Pre- University education, Karnataka state with subjects-Physics , Chemistry , English & Biology) .The candidates who have studied any other subjects but these won’t be considered eligible for admission process.
The candidate must have pass any other equivalent exam conducted by boards/ councils / intermediate education which will be deemed equivalent to two year pre- university exams by the Rajive Gandhi University of Health Sciences/ Association of Indian Universities with subjects – Physics , Chemistry , English & Biology.
The candidate shall have passed intermediate exam in science stream with – Physics, Chemistry, and Biology & English. The candidate must have got at least 50 % in each subject and should not have any sort of compartment in even one subject having so will terminate his application.
The candidates who have passed B.Sc exam conducted by any recognised Indian University with Physics , Chemistry , English , Biology will also be deemed eligible for SJMC MBBS 2017 EXAM , provided that he /she has not got any compartment and has secured at least 50 % of marks in each subject calculated on the basis of aggregate of four year.
SJMC MBBS Application Fee 2017
- The candidates can apply via online on the colleges official website i.e http://admissions.stjohns.in. Candidates following this mode of application are requested to keep some necessary documents such as ( school certificates , passport size photographs etc.) handy for the purpose of scanning them .
- The candidates can collect the application forms and prospectus by paying DD in favour of “St. John ‘s Medical college “ payable only at Bangalore.No other form of payment shall be acceptable in any circumstances whatsoever. Following is SJMC MBBS Application Form Fees 2017
- Fees : for normal residents =Rs1000-/- and for NRI students =Rs3000-/-
The fees is non-refundable and non-transferable in any condition whatsoever .
SJMC MBBS Result 2017
Although official dates for announcing result date is still not fixed. So, students can check SJMC MBBS Result 2017 here on our portal. Also check the below points:
- The names of pre- selected candidates will be displayed on the official website of college by the month of July. (Tentative date can be July 17, 2017 which is subject to change based on the discretion of college)
- Only these pre-selected candidates will be eligible for attending counselling sessions at campus.The candidates will have to bring the required documents proving their claim of selection.
- The name of final selected candidates will be declared after the counselling session.The selected candidates will have to pay the remaining fees (for eg tution fee) within a specified period of time unless their selection will be terminated.
- All correspondence to be addressed to :
St. John’s National Academy of Health Sciences,
Sarjapur Road, Bangalore-560034
Contact no. 8049466029 / 8049466030.Application Form