TS ICET Counselling 2017 dates, Telangana ICET Rank Wise Seat Allotment Schedule, TS ICET Admission Rounds Procedure, Web Option Counselling
The TS ICET counselling is related to the admissions in the course of Masters of Business Administration and Masters in Computer Application. TS ICET is applicable in the state of Telangana only. Th examination is conducted by the Kakatiya University of Warangal for Telangana counsel of Higher Studies. TS ICET means Telangana Integrated Common Entrance Test. TS ICET Counselling 2017 will proceed for admission.
TS ICET Counselling 2017
Infomation all you need about TS ICET Counselling 2017 is following-
Eligibility Criteria for TS ICET
- The candidate who is appearing for TS ICET 2017 must be Indian Nationals.
- The candidate must satisfy the requirement of local or non-local status.
- For the admission in the course of MBA:
Candidate must have successfully passed the Bachelor’s Degree from the recognized university with the duration of minimum three years. The marks obtained in the Bachelor’s degree should be minimum of 50 % but in the case of category of reserved candidates, it should be 45 % marks.
For the admission in the course of MCA:
Candidate must have successfully passed the Bachelor’s Degree from the recognized university with the duration of minimum three years. The marks obtained in the Bachelor’s degree should be minimum of 50 % with the Mathematics as one of the subjects but in the case of category of reserved candidates, it should be 45 % marks.
- If the candidate has obtained the degree from the distance education program then it should be recognized by the joint committee of DEC, AICTE and UGC.
- Final year students of Bachelor’s degree are also eligible for TS ICET 2017.
- The candidate must secure minimum of 25% marks in the examination of TS ICET 2017 for the admission. There is no limit in minimum marks for the reserved category.
Admission in the course of MBA/MCA through TS ICET 2017 is applicable only in the following cases:
- If the candidate appears for the TS ICET counselling 2017 at the allotted centre.
- And if the candidate gives response to the notification of admission.
- If candidate satisfy all the eligibility criteria of TS ICET counselling 2017.
Schedule of TS IPCET Counselling 2017
- Commencement of Submission of Online Applications: 01-03-2017
- Last date for Submission of Online Applications for TS IPCET 2017
a) Without Late Fee (Only Registration Fee): 05-04-2017
b) Registration Fee +With a Late fee of Rs. 500: 16-04-2017
c) Registration Fee +With a Late fee of Rs. 2,000: 25-04-2017
d) Registration Fee+ With a Late fee of Rs. 5,000: 05-05-2017
d) Registration Fee +With a Late fee of Rs. 10,000: 16-05-2017
- Date of examination: May 19, 2017
All of the above-mentioned dates are not the final dates. They are based on the previous year’s date. On the release of the official notification, all the dates will be updated.
Document Verification for TS ICET 2017
At the time of counselling TS ICET 2017, candidates are required to be present along with the following documents:
- Aadhar Card
- Sports Certificate
- Caste certificate, if admission is claimed on the reserved seats.
- Income certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate
- Marksheet of Bachelor’s degree
- TS ICET 2017 admit card
- Rank card of TS ICET 2017
- Class XII marksheet and certificate
- Class X marksheet and certificate
TS ICET Seat allotment 2017
The counselling process will begin after the declaration of rank cum merit list. The candidate has to check the official website for the list as no call letters will be sent to the addresses of the candidates. The candidate has to register for the TS ICET Seat Allotment 2017 and has to fill the choices and preferences of colleges. The college will be allotted to the candidate on the basis of seat available in the college and on the merit list.